- Make sure you have typed and blogged your "List" and "Vs" poem.
- Create a poem or two using the magnetic poetry website (see last post for links) and post this to your blog.
- Revise and type your Langston Hughes Poetry Response and post it to your blog.
- Watch, listen, and read, at least two poems, on the Favorite Poems Project website.
- Choose one and reply to this post by answering the following questions:
- What is the name and author of the poem?
- What is the poem about? What messages or themes is the poet conveying? Who or what is speaking in the poem?
- What elements of poetry does the poet utilize? Give specific examples from the poem itself and explain how they help convey meaning to the poem.
- What do you like about the poem? Any favorite lines?
7. Revise and type your Found Poem about slavery. Post it to your blog.