- Complete all missing writing assignments first!
- Type up your 2 limericks and post to your blog (give them titles, not "limerick"!)
- Type up your 2 adjective, seven syllable, rhyming couplets.
- If your daily song presentation is this week, you can type up your essay.
- Begin researching ideas for your ocean project. Start with this website for ideas. Be sure to take notes as you research, writing down any important statistics, and facts, keeping track of where you found the info.
- Finish all missing work!
- Revise and type literature circles.
- Download STAR test practice tests for language arts and answer questions. You will have to scroll a down quite a bit to get to the readings and questions. Write down letter answers on a separate piece of paper. Feel free to look up any terms or concepts on the internet. When you are done, Go back and correct your mistakes. Mark all problem questions that we can go over in class. 7th grade questions 8th grade questions