- Finish Jamestown investigation from last week, share it with me and print two copies.
- If in Vack's L.A. class, revise Misfits rough draft
- If in Leuck's L: type and revise a long write
- Finish all work from last week.
- Check out National Geographic's interactive Jamestown website.
- Using google docs, you and a partner will be doing a web investigation that focuses on either the Jamestown settlement or the Powhatan village of Werocomoco.
- With your partner decide which one you want to investigate and download the appropriate question sheet from my website. You will have to click on the social studies link, scroll down to year one, and look on the left hand column for the appropriate file to download. Only one of you needs to download it, because from there you will upload it as a goo doc which you will share with your partner and work collaboratively on. When you are done, share it with me and Ms. Walters for a grade. Try to be as specific as possible in your answers and use examples, quotes, and facts.
- If you finish early, try the other investigation for extra credit.
- Finish everything from last week.
- For Vack's language arts class: share with me your "character sketch." Type out your Misfits Character essay and share with me, Ms. Walters, and two others. When you are happy with your revisions, please post to your blog. For Ms. Leuck's class: Type another long write and share with Ms Walters and two others. Please post to your blog.
- Finish your technology post from last week. Make sure you use complete sentences and check your capitalization. Remember, you're not texting! I'm looking for a good paragraph response.
- Finish your Columbus trial defense argument. You need to included specific examples from your reading for each indictment. Print one out per group.
- For Vack's language arts class: type and revise you character sketch. Following the guidelines in your Write Source book on pg. 30. Share your writing with two neighboring classmates for editing and feedback. After peer editing you should revise again and then print. For Ms. Leuck's language arts class: type and revise your "long write." You may also share with two neighbors for editing and feedback.
- Only after all of the above assignments are completed, including the peer editing, can you format and update your blog.