1. Post your Alchemist review as a comment. (see post below)
2. Revise your summer snapshot using sensory and descriptive imagery. Remember to just pick one moment (under a five minute period) that you can capture with words. Pretend you are describing a scene from a movie to someone who can't see.
3. Revise and post, to your blog, your Alchemist found poem. Be sure to give it a title other than "found poem." Try to get a unique meaning into your poem rather than a summary of the novel.
4. Post your "I am poem." Again, give it a title other than "I am poem"
5. Read the collaborative observation poem we made about Trinidad Head. (I shared this with you, look in your email) You can edit this piece by adding more descriptive or compelling language, just don't change the over all meaning of it's lines. You can also move lines around if you think it makes more sense. Use "insert comment" if you have other ideas or want to share your feedback. Remember that I can see who changes what, so be mindful of your editorial power.
6. Follow and read every students blog. Please make positive comments when you can!