1. Post your "I Have Seen" abstract noun poem. Make sure you include lots of detailed imagery to help make your "abstract" noun more "concrete."
2. Post your three (or more) haikus.
3. Complete poetry response #3.
4. Read at least six student's blog posts and write positive comments.
5. If you are 13 and in 8th grade, write a haiku for the Scholastic haiku contest and you could win a trip to Europe, Australia, or China. Entries are due April 26
6. Write some poems using Magnetic Poetry. Make sure they are school appropriate (do I even need to say this? for some of you, yes!) You can print your poems for you portfolio and post them to your blog.